We are very pleased that we are now able to run a limited schedule of cruises for the rest of the 2021 season from Beccles.
We have implemented procedures to minimise risk from Covid-19 including boat cleaning, crew wearing masks and actions to minimise handling of cash. Read the details here.
We will continue to monitor developments and react as necessary to ensure the safety of passengers and crew.
(Please note - all photographs show pre-Covid-19 cruises)
We have adjusted our cruises for 2021 to protect from Covid-19 and deal with its impacts. The headline changes are:
- One cruise per day
- Between 10.30am and 4.30pm
- Cruise price £150, any number of passengers
- 10 passengers maximum
- Card payments preferred at time of booking
- PPE and hygiene:
- Passengers to consider their own risks based on our Covid-19 policy
- Masks are requested whenever possible
- Hand sanitiser available throughout the cruise
- Covid-19 Status
- Updated Risk Assessment here
- Do not travel with Covid-19 symptoms
- Vaccinated passengers if possible
If you would prefer to talk to someone about your booking, please contact us on 07817 920502
- Cruises are dedicated to a single customer and their demands – we do not operate standard ‘scheduled’ cruises with bookable seats.
- To be eligible for subsidised charges you need to meet our eligibility criteria – at least one of the passengers must be elderly and/or disabled, unable to use a standard boat.
- Cruise from Stalham, Brundall, Beccles and Norwich.
- We regret that due to reasons of hygiene and passenger comfort we are unable to carry dogs or any form of pet animal. However, we welcome bona fide RNIB trained guide dogs.