We have adjusted our cruises to protect from Covid-19 and deal with its impacts. The headline changes are:
- One cruise per day
- 12 passengers maximum
- Card payments required at time of booking
- PPE and hygiene:
- Passengers to consider their own risks based on our Covid-19 policy
- Hand sanitiser available throughout the cruise
- Covid-19 Status
- Updated Risk Assessment here
- Do not travel with Covid-19 symptoms
- Vaccinated passengers if possible
- Our crews are vaccinated
If you would prefer to talk to someone about your booking, please contact us on 07817 920502
- Cruises are dedicated to a single customer and their demands – we do not operate standard ‘scheduled’ cruises with bookable seats.
- To be eligible for subsidised charges you need to meet our eligibility criteria – at least one of the passengers must be elderly and/or disabled, unable to use a standard boat.
- Cruise from Beccles and Brundall.
- We regret that due to reasons of hygiene and passenger comfort we are unable to carry dogs or any form of pet animal. However, we welcome bona fide RNIB trained guide dogs.