- We are continuing to mitigate the risks from from Covid-19.
- Boats are cleaned thoroughly before a cruise
- All crews are fully vaccinated
- Crew will wear face masks near passengers throughout the cruise if required
- Hand sanitiser available for all onboard
- Passengers should carry out your own risk assessment
- Updated Risk Assessment here
- People should not cruise if they have Covid-19 symptoms or a positive test in the past 10 days or Covid19 symptoms
- Please consider health risks if passengers are not vaccinated
If you would prefer to talk to someone about your booking,
please contact us on 07817 920502
- Cruises are dedicated to a single customer and their demands – we do not operate standard ‘scheduled’ cruises with bookable seats.
- To be eligible for subsidised charges you need to meet our eligibility criteria – at least one of the passengers must be elderly and/or disabled, unable to use a standard boat.
- Cruise from Beccles, Oulton Broad and Brundall.
- We regret that due to reasons of hygiene and passenger comfort we are unable to carry dogs or any form of pet animal. However, we welcome bona fide personal working dogs (eg. RNIB trained guide dogs).