Cruise from Brundall – New location for 2023
Marine Power Ltd, West Lane, Brundall NR13 5RG
Our Brundall Landing for 2023 is in a new location at the Marine Power boatyard, reached via the A47 between Norwich and Great Yarmouth.
This page has details for directions and parking.
Brundall Cruise Schedule
Monday 31st July - Friday 18th August
The maps on this page show the location with directions from the A47. The postcode is reliable for Satnavs.
If you get lost ring the Skippe on the Boat 07503 348434.
From the A47
- We recommend following the A47 to the Brundall roundabout, just to the East of Norwich and adjacent to a Shell Garage and Macdonalds.
- From the roundabout take the exit towards Brundall
- coming from the West (Norwich) turn right, the third exit
- coming from the East (Great Yarmouth) turn left, the second exit
- When the road turns sharply to the left turn right into Postwick Lane
- Drive about half a mile long Postwick Lane, passing signs to Brundall Gardens railway station and Brundall Countryside Park on your left, and take the fifth left turn into West Lane
- Shortly after turning into West Lane you will pass under the railway
- BEWARE THE LOW BRIDGE – 2.9m Headroom
- After the railway bridge the road will turn to the left and shortly afterwards you will arrive at the boatyard security barrier
- Please do not attempt to enter the boatyard unaccompanied.
- When reaching the security barrier telephone the boat on 07503 348434 and one of the crew will meet you and show you where to park
- There is plenty of space for parking cars and minibuses, subject to the height limit of 2.9m approaching the boatyard.
Considerate parking is permitted in the boatyard car park. The Waveney Stardust crew will meet you at the entrance and direct you to the parking spaces.
If travelling by minibus please be aware of the 2.9m height limit under the railway in the approaches to the boatyard.