Waveney Stardust operates as a charity, staffed entirely by volunteers, in order to enable disabled and/or elderly to enjoy the Broads. The cost of the cruises is subsidised through charitable donations. The remaining costs come from the cruise charges below.
Please note that cruises are charged ‘Per Trip’ rather than a charge for each passenger. Payment is required with the booking. Customers pay by card wherever possible, either as part of their online booking or over the telephone with the Bookings Officer.
Subsidised Cruise Prices (at least one person on board must have a disability or be elderly, unable to use a standard Broads cruiser)
|Availability||Monday to Friday
April – October
|Monday to Friday
November – December
|Maximum cruise time||7 hours||6 hours|
|Extra Info||Stop for a meal ashore or bring a picnic to eat aboard. Teas and coffees included.||The boat has central heating.|
Charter Prices (no eligibility criteria, day and timings negotiable)
As part of funding our subsidised cruises, we can operate a small number of ‘Charter’ cruises throughout the year subject to availability. Charters are available seven days a week including evenings and are tailored to individual requirements. Please complete an enquiry if you would like to get a quotation for a special trip. We will endeavour to meet your requirements.
- Maximum of 12 passengers to any cruise, no more than 6 may remain in wheelchairs during the cruise
- A ‘passenger’ is any person regardless of age, ability or status
- There is no minimum number of passengers per party
- All cruise prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate
- Cruises are dedicated to a single customer and their demands – we do not operate standard ‘scheduled’ cruises with bookable seats.
- To be eligible for subsidised charges you need to meet our eligibility criteria – at least one of the passengers must be elderly and/or disabled, unable to use a standard boat.