Book Now – Returning Customer
- WSTL Covid-19 Precautions:
- Boats are cleaned thoroughly before a cruise
- All crews have been double-vaccinated
- Crew will wear face masks near passengers throughout the cruise if required
- Hand sanitiser available for all onboard
- Passenger considerations:
- Passengers should carry out their own risk assessment
- People should not cruise if they have Covid-19 symptoms or a positive test in the past 10 days or Covid19 symptoms
- Please consider health risks if passengers are not vaccinated
Sign in using your Waveney Stardust login to make new bookings, maintain your contact details or see previous bookings.
Booked before but never had or forgotten your password?
Use ‘I forgot my password‘ to reset.
- Cruises are dedicated to a single customer and their demands – we do not operate standard ‘scheduled’ cruises with bookable seats.
- To be eligible for subsidised charges you need to meet our eligibility criteria – at least one of the passengers must be elderly and/or disabled, unable to use a standard boat.
- Cruise from Beccles and Brundall.
- We regret that due to reasons of hygiene and passenger comfort we are unable to carry dogs or any form of pet animal. However, we welcome bona fide RNIB trained guide dogs.