We know very well the enormous benefits our cruises have brought to our passengers in the past. As yet there remains significant uncertainty about how we might operate in 2021. The vast majority of our crews and passengers fall within the groups most at risk from Covid-19. We continue to monitor developments of the Covid-19 and will update you as our situation becomes clearer.
Broadsedge Marina, Stalham, NR12 9BT
Cruise from Stalham starting at the very attractive Broadsedge Marina. This second permanent base gives Waveney Stardust a home from which you can explore the beautiful Northern Broads.
The ‘Directions’ and ‘Parking’ tabs on this page describe how to find us and where to park, including an interactive map.
[maxbutton name=”print-download” url=”https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5JR7MSIQqMfTW0tcHRGSU4zWjQ”] a single A4 page guide (please print in ‘landscape’).
Stalham Cruise Schedule
Mon 25th June to Wed 3rd October
[maxbutton name=”book-now” url=”https://www.waveneystardust.co.uk/book-a-broads-cruise/”]
[sidebar_tab_container initial_open=”1″ boxed=’true’ ]
[sidebar_tab icon=’Sign_Post.png’ title=”Directions”]Our Stalham home is reached via the A1151/A149 from Norwich or the A149 from Great Yarmouth. The detailed local Google Map at the bottom of this page shows the route from the A149. Use the interactive features of this map to ‘Zoom’ in and out and to get Google directions.
Using a Satnav? The post code is likely to get you very close to the Marina entrance.
[box type=”alert” style=”rounded”]If you get lost ring the Boat Contact telephone listed in your Confirmation and Reminder emails.[/box][three_fifth first]Directions from the A149
- Follow the signs for Stalham Staithe, turning off from the A149. Note that the Staithe is on the opposite side of the road from the town – turn left if heading North, right if heading South)
- Pass Richardsons boatyard on the left and then the Museum of the Broads also on your left
- As you pass the Museum you will see the river on the left – bear left and drive alongside the dyke (Staithe Road)
- At the end of the dyke you will come to a junction with two large sheds opposite – turn left here into Mill Road
- Drive down this lane, past a number of houses
- The lane will turn sharply to the right through tall hedges and then the Broadsedge Marina is on the left, clearly signposted
- On arriving at the Marina you will need to telephone the Skipper for the gate access code – telephone number provided in your confirmation email. They will also give you directions to the boat.
[wpgmza id=”19″ mashup=true mashup_ids=”13,19″ parent_id=”19″]
[sidebar_tab icon=’Car.png’ title=”Parking”]
Considerate parking is permitted in the boatyard car park through the generosity of Broadsedge Marina.
You can drop off passengers near the boat.
Exact parking locations may change through the season – check with the Skipper. This is an active boatyard so please park considerately and do not block other cars or access to boats.
Please note: It is your responsibility to check parking restrictions / arrangements on the day – WSTL cannot take responsibility for the suitability of parking arrangements for your cruise.