We are very pleased that we are now able to run a limited schedule of cruises for the rest of the 2021 season from Beccles.
We have implemented procedures to minimise risk from Covid-19 including boat cleaning, crew wearing masks and actions to minimise handling of cash. Read the details here.
We will continue to monitor developments and react as necessary to ensure the safety of passengers and crew.
(Please note - all photographs show pre-Covid-19 cruises)
Richardsons Marina, Ferry View Road, Horning, NR12 8PT
Cruise from Horning, in the heart of the Norfolk Broads, starting from the new Richardsons marina (Richardsons) in Ferry View Road.
The ‘Directions’ and ‘Parking’ tabs on this page describe how to find us, including an interactive map.
[maxbutton name=”print-download” url=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5JR7MSIQqMfOU8yOW9ndjJoa1k/view?usp=sharing”] a single A4 page guide (please print in ‘landscape’).[/three_fifth]
Horning Cruise Schedule
Mon 12th June to Fri 14th July
Mon 21st August to Fri 29th September
[maxbutton name=”book-now” url=”https://www.waveneystardust.co.uk/book-a-broads-cruise/”]
[sidebar_tab_container initial_open=”1″ boxed=’true’ ]
[sidebar_tab icon=’Sign_Post.png’ title=”Directions”]
The detailed local Google Map at the bottom of this page shows the route from the A1062. Use the interactive features of this map to ‘Zoom’ in and out and to get Google directions.
[box type=”alert” style=”rounded”]If you get lost ring the Boat Contact telephone listed in your Confirmation and Reminder emails.[/box]
Directions from the West (A1151 from Norwich through
- At Wroxham follow the signs for Horning turning onto the A1062 (turn Right if coming from Norwich or Left if coming from the North)
- Lower Street in Horning is narrow and can be very busy in the height of the season. If you want to see the village despite this:
- After about 2 miles turn into Horning village at the crossroads
- Drive through the village past the shops, riverside cafes and pubs.
- Ignore Ferry Road and signs for ‘Ferry Marina’ and the ‘Ferry’ pub taking the next turning Ferry View Road on the Right into Richardsons Marina.
- If you prefer to avoid the busy main street:
- Carry on along the A1062 past the crossroads and turn Right a mile later following the signs for ‘Lower Street’
- Drive into Horning from the East. Richardson’s Marina is the first boatyard on the left as you enter the village.
Directions from the East (Great Yarmouth, Potter Heigham)
- From the A149 take the A1062 towards Horning at Potter Heigham
- After about 3 miles you will cross the River Ant at Ludham Bridge and half a mile later ignore the turning on the left
- A few hundred metres later turn Left, signposted ‘Lower Street’
- Turn right onto ‘School Lane’ and follow that road into Horning.
- Richardson’s Marina is the first boatyard on the left as you enter the village, in Ferry View Road
[wpgmza id=”23″ mashup=true mashup_ids=”17,23″ parent_id=”23″]
[sidebar_tab icon=’Car.png’ title=”Parking”]
You can drop off near the boat – telephone the Skipper using the number in your confirmation email if you cannot find Waveney Stardust in the boatyard.
Considerate parking is kindly offered by Richardsons. This is a busy boatyard so it would be best to ask the boatyard where to park before leaving your vehicle.
Please note: It is your responsibility to check parking restrictions / arrangements on the day – WSTL cannot take responsibility for the suitability of parking arrangements for your cruise.[/sidebar_tab]